I got a raise. 我加薪了.
Just in case. 以防萬一
I didn't mean it. 我不是故意的
I mean it.我是認真的
Is that so? 是這樣嗎?
It is a methphor,Dady. 那只是一個比喻
It matter to me.
Calm down and carry on. 冷靜 & 繼續
Here is the thing. 事情就是這樣
Are you insane? 您瘋了嗎 ?
Just in case. 以防萬一
Can't complain.
Is that so? 是這樣嗎
It is not like that. 事情不是這樣的.
You are be gone sorry. 您會後悔的
We are out of time.
We are running low at trash bags.
That is not the point. 這不是重點
That make no sense. 不合理
Let's go straight. 讓我們直說吧
I am not kidding. 我不是開玩笑的
That is not fun. 這不好玩
That is too bad. 太可惜
What a mess. 真亂
What a coincidence. 真巧
No worry.
No big deal. 沒什麼大不了
I got your back. 我支持您
Keep the change. 不用找錢
For sure. 當然
Not Really.
Take your time. 慢慢來
Stop bugging me. 別煩我
I am starving. 我很餓
It's not my business.
I am really touch.
I am so grateful.
Pack your thing. 收拾你的東西.
Get your tissue ready.
Not gonna happen.
Not that good.
Let's find out.
It's hurt so bad.
It's little loud.
Keep it up.
Keep it down.
Cut it out. 別鬧了
Good for you. 您不錯嚒
What's you up tonight? 您今晚忙什麼 ?
I can't feel my legs. 我腳麻了
I hope so.
I don't think so .
What's going on with you? 您怎麼了?
What's that supposed to mean? 那是什麼意思?
Hands off. 手拿開
Are you done? 您說完了嗎 ?
Let's cut to the chase. 讓我們進入主題吧
Stop fake crying. 別裝哭
I am really pissed off. 我真的很生氣(Shit) - piss 小便
Are you out of your mind? 您瘋了嗎.
This is insane. 這太扯了.
Is it kind of nice. 這不是很好嗎 ?
I mean it . 我是認真的.
This is so creepy. 這太驚忪了..
You are so lame. 您太遜了.
I got stuck at work. 我工作走不開
I am go change. 我要去換衣服
Why are you so tan? 您怎麼曬那麼黑?
pants vs dress
You are way to nice. 您太好了..
Are you still mad to me ? 您還在生我氣嗎?
What took you so long? 您怎麼去那麼久 ?
get real.
It is your call. 您說了算.
Don't mess with me. 別惹我
Let me get you some coffee. 讓我幫您倒杯咖啡
Drive me to the airport. 帶我去機場
What time do you get off ? 您幾點下班 ?
You got me wrong. 您誤會我了.
I swear.
Don't push me .別逼我
It matter me.
you scared me.
enjoy your food.用餐愉快
I will right back.我馬上回來
No big deal. 沒什麼大不了
Long store short. 長話短說
One more thing. 還有一件事
One more time.再一次
Take your time.慢慢來
Stop bugging me . 別煩我
Make a wish.許願
pack your things. 收拾您的東西
Not got happen. 不會發生的.
Let's find out. 讓我們搞清楚.
Keep it up. 繼續努力吧
Keep it down.轉小聲點
Do you want me to stay?
What do you up tonight? 您今晩忙什麼 ?
You got screwed. 您被耍了.
What's that supported to mean? 那是什麼意思?
You did not knock. 您沒敲門
What a relief it is. 真是鬆一口氣..
This is so creepy. 驚松.
You are so lame. 您太遜了.
give you a rest.休息一下
Are you still mad on me ? 您仍在生我氣嗎?
Get used to it.慢慢習慣吧.
It is your call. 您說了算.
You look familiar. 您看起來很眼熟
Don't mess with me. 別惹我
Drive me to the airport. 送我去機場
Stay in touch . 保持聨絡
留言
張貼留言